firstname.lastname@example.org • 877.839.9983
NIGHTLY RATES FOR THE BIG PINE LODGE
|SEASON||WEEKDAY||WEEKEND||HOLIDAY (see below)|
|PEAK (Apr - Dec)||$389||$689||$689|
|OFF-PEAK(Jan - Mar)||$259||$459||$689|
|Note: Rates above are for 8 guests. There are a few exceptions, please review the rate rules below.|
THE FOLLOWING RATE RULES APPLY
A weekend stay requires two nights at the weekend rate. A weekend stay is any stay that includes either a Friday or Saturday night.
Weekend holidays require a minimum three night stay at the holiday rate. Included holidays are MLK Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
Other holidays may require a three night stay depending on the calendar for a particular year. These include New Year's Eve/Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, and Christmas Eve/Day.
Rates displayed are for 8 adults. Additional guests are $25/person/day (children 5 and under are free).
Maximum occupancy is 20 guests.
All guests who are on the property at any time must be paid for and appear on the rental agreement. Visitors are not permitted during your stay.
Prices shown do not include 13% sales and lodging tax.
A credit card is required to hold the reservation. A deposit of one night’s stay (the night with the highest rate if different) will be charged at time of booking. The remainder will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
A minimum $100 cancellation fee applies to ALL reservations. No exceptions. Cancellations made from 30 to 60 days prior to arrival result in a cancellation charge of 50% of the total booking. No refunds for cancellations made fewer than 30 days before arrival.
THE FOLLOWING RENTAL POLICIES APPLY
- We welcome family gatherings, corporate and group retreats, and mature groups of friends seeking quiet enjoyment of the beauty the Hocking Hills offers. If you are looking for a place to party, save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere. Excessive noise and loud music will not be tolerated.
- The minimum age to rent the Big Pine Lodge is 25. A copy of current state-issued ID is required.
- Due to the rustic hilltop location, the Big Pine Lodge has a steep driveway. 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended at all times, and required in times of possible inclement weather.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside our cabins. Smoking outside in designated areas is permitted. Please dispose of all smoking items properly.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm or after. Check-out is by 11:00 am.
- Pets are not allowed indoors or anywhere on the property at any time during your stay.
- Hunting, fishing, operation of ATVs, fireworks, and the discharging of firearms are strictly prohibited on our property.
- Gas fireplaces are turned off from April 1 - October 15.
- A washer and dryer is available for guest use in the Big Pine Lodge.
- Firewood is available for $7 per bundle, delivered to the property for your stay. You may purchase when placing your reservation.