firstname.lastname@example.org • 877.839.9983
TO VIEW RATES AND RESERVE YOUR STAY, PLEASE VISIT OUR BOOKING WEBSITE:
THE FOLLOWING RATE RULES APPLY
A weekend stay requires two nights at the weekend rate. A weekend stay is any stay that includes either a Friday or Saturday night.
Weekend holidays require a minimum three night stay at the holiday rate. Included holidays are MLK Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
Other holidays may require a three night stay depending on the calendar for a particular year. These include New Year's Eve/Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, and Christmas Eve/Day.
Rates displayed are for 2 adults. Additional guests are $25/person/day (children 5 and under are free).
Maximum occupancy is 8 guests.
All guests who are on the property at any time must be paid for and appear on the rental agreement. Visitors are not permitted during your stay.
A credit card is required to hold the reservation. A $500 deposit will be charged at time of booking. The remainder will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
A minimum $200 cancellation fee applies to ALL reservations. No exceptions. Cancellations made from 60 to 90 days prior to arrival result in a cancellation charge of 50% of the total booking. No refunds for cancellations made fewer than 60 days before arrival.
Prices shown do not include 13.25% sales and lodging tax.
THE FOLLOWING RENTAL POLICIES APPLY
- We welcome family gatherings, corporate and group retreats, and mature groups of friends seeking quiet enjoyment of the beauty the Hocking Hills offers. If you are looking for a place to party, save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere. Excessive noise and loud music will not be tolerated.
- The minimum age to rent the Frontier Cabin is 25. Proper state-issued ID is required. Limited exceptions may be made; email us for details.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm or after. Check-out is by 11:00 am. Early check in and late checkout, if available, will be charged at an hourly rate or half the daily rate. Inquire if interested.
- Pets are not permitted indoors or anywhere on the property at any time during your stay.
- Smoking is prohibited inside our cabins. Smoking outside in designated areas is permitted. Please dispose of all smoking items properly.
- Hunting, fishing, operation of ATVs, fireworks, and the discharging of firearms are strictly prohibited on our property.
- Sorry, there are no laundry facilities available for guest use in the Frontier Cabin.
- Gas fireplaces are turned off from April 1 - October 15.
- Rates and policies are subject to review and change.